Membership in the Geology Club comes with a world of benefits!
- Reduced (or free) cost for club events and trips.
- Use of the computer lab in Placer 1003.*
- Networking opportunities.
- Peer-mentoring and support.
There are a few simple requirements for membership:
- Must be a regularly enrolled California State University, Sacramento student.
- Must attend at least 50% of club meetings.
- Must earn a minimum of 10 service points per semester.^
*Use is provisionally granted at the beginning of each semester upon receipt of a refundable deposit in the amount of $15.
^If 10 service points are not earned by the end of the semester, the deposit is used as membership dues instead.
Club Established 1981
Website Created June 2015